Monday, May 10, 2010

Honesty.

NewsFLASH: 
Sara Bareilles released her new single today. And it feels like Christmas. 

I wonder if it's a thing that only musicians do... or if all people count down song releases and wake up dancing when the glorious morning comes. 

I was not disappointed. I'm a huge fan of "King Of Anything". It's pretty much my last 6 months written into a song. Good job, Sara. I'm not even joking right now. Go listen. 


It has inspired to write a real honest song today. It may even consist of a little bit of a 'tude. 
Good. 
Bring it. 


2 comments:

  1. Hey miss!

    I didn't know you had a blog! You should follow mine as well: moderndayanne.blogspot.com. :)

    I also love Sara's new song. I might tend to agree that its just us music nerds that count down. :P

    Love loves, praying for you and Nash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww yay Cassie! I will follow it : )

    loves loves.
    and thanks a bajillion.

    ReplyDelete