Thursday, March 11, 2010

Maybe I am an introvert? Well, I have my days...

Today is a good day :) Happy Birthday, Tayah. Let me just say- I'm so glad you're on the earth. And I'm glad you're in my life. 

I've spent the last 2 days hiding out, drinking coffee, running, praying, and writing. Most of all I've just been avoiding being around people too much. I'm not usually an introvert... well, maybe I am sometimes. I think a good balance is healthy though...

I'm really just writing this to say... Hey! I'm back. Good to see yah. I will be nothing but smiles after this meeting that I'm heading out the door for... For it is full of making awesome plans and really, just cool people that I love hanging out with. Crema Coffee here I come. 

I woke up this morning reminded that words are so powerful. We can destroy or build with our words. Hurt or encourage. In a minute we can turn someone's day around for worse or for better.
I feel like picking up the phone and telling a certain person that I love them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment