Friday, March 5, 2010

These are a few of my faVoritE things...

There are some things that A.L.W.A.Y.S. brighten up my day. No matter what the circumstances may be. Without words, these things just make me smile... 

Raising money for good causes. Saw this sign on a Starbucks tip jar. Genius.
"Ninjas kidnapped family. Need tips for $Karate Lessons$" 




Favorite Toms. 


Friends that always listen. Even when they're 600 miles away, they can make you feel like they're sitting in the chair right next to you... that's a friend. 






Ski Ballin'.


My brosiff's. 

Sitting in the kiddy seats at Maggie Moooo's. 

Noggin Bops.


Finding sweet greeting cards. "Do one thing every day that scares you" 


Frying pans? Oh, Iowa. 


Bongo Java. Music.



Crema Coffee. I mean, whoa.



Favorite shoes.





No comments:

Post a Comment